http://www.thepaleomom.com is by far my favorite “stay at home” web site/blog out there. sarah is a ‘stay at home mom’– still pursuing her passion for science and utilizing her Ph.D she earned in medical biophysics.
if you’re suffering from any of the following: read about what salicylate is and how it’s effecting us today.
- Itchy skin, hives or rashes
- Stomach pain, nausea and/or diarrhea
- Asthma and other breathing difficulties, such as persistent cough
- Swelling of hands, feet, eyelids, face and/or lips (angioedema)
- Changes in skin color
- Sore, itchy, puffy or burning eyes
- Nasal Congestion or sinusitis
- Memory loss and poor concentration (linked to ADHD)
- Ringing in the ears
- Depression and anxiety